Santa's way of thinking

on Thursday 18 December 2008

kaka


Santa was in grade 5. Teacher came to class in the morning and she wanted to ask a brainstorming question from the students before start the proper class.

Teacher: I saw, on my way to school, five birds sitting on a branch of a tree. Suddenly a gunman came and shot one down. Now, how many birds are left on the tree??

All students were not sure about the correct answer and stay quiet, but Santa. Santa was really happy and raised his hand and was impatient to give the answer.

Teacher: OK, good. It is only Santa who knows the answer!! Very good. And tell me the answer.

Santa: No one is left!!

Teacher: How come!! Only one bird down. Why no one?

Santa: OK, but others flew away with the "bang" sound of the gun. Then, no one left on the tree.

Teacher: Your answer is wrong! But, I like the way you think!!

Then happy Santa was asking the teacher, whether he could ask a question from her.

Teacher was happy and said yes.

Santa: When I was on my way to school, I saw three women having Ice cream at the restaurant. One is Licking the ice cream. One is Sucking the ice cream. And the other is Biting. My question is, which one is married???

Teacher: Well, hmmmmmm, I guess that the one who was Sucking the ice creame is married.

Then the Santa was replying,

Santa: Well, but you are wrong! The one who is married is the one who was wearing the wedding ring in her finger! But, to be frank, I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment